1x09 - “Must be fate.”
i know right?? i totally wanted to see haymitch’s games and the rest of them too, but i guess there’s only so much you can do in two hours (that flew by SO FAST, btw). the victory tour was perfect, that’s when i started crying like a baby :( . and yess i still can’t get over how much i loved jenna and sam, they were spot on and i’m just sooooo happy cause those books mean a lot to me. i can’t wait for mockingjay! and thank you!! have a great day too :)
Taco Bell reigns supreme.
i’m here to see my f i a n c é e
the 5 food groups: pizza and money
i was tagged by girl-im-gonnasmack-you
Rule 1: Post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post then make 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 new people and link them to your post.
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them.
1. Who is your favorite author? right now it’s a tie between suzanne collins and jodi picoult
2. What is your favorite song from a musical? cell block tango i guess, i haven’t really attended that many :(
3. If you could crossover two shows for an episode, which shows would the be? castle and suits, just imagine beckett getting into an argument with harvey
4. What is the craziest thing you have done…ever? swim with sharks in the open sea without any kind of protection whatsoever
5. If you could speak any language without having to learn it what would it be? french, i like the sound of it
6. If you could be a character from any book, who would you choose and why? lizzie bennett, i would love to live in that era and her story, ultimately, wraps up perfectly for me
7. What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day? watch movies and drink hot chocolate
8. What would you do with your favorite celebrity if you could hang out with them for a day? go eat something delicious and then make him fall madly in love with me or make her become my bff (i have A LOT of favorite celebrities). i would also ask for their acting tips :)
9. Name your top 3 books. the book thief, the hunger games and my sister’s keeper
10. Name your top 3 songs. for now: afterlife-arcade fire, buzzcut season-lorde, selene-imagine dragons
11. What is your favorite food? peruvian food -all of it- and frozen yogurt
11 new questions:
1. what’s your favorite christmas movie?
2. If you had the chance to travel anywhere right now, where would you go?
3. favorite tv series?
4. who’s the person you look up to the most?
5. what’s the most embarrasing thing you’ve done?
6. top three bands?
7. favorite clothing store?
8. what’s the last thing you ate?
9. do you prefer the city or the countryside?
10. do you prefer to work independently or on a team?
11. if you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?
I am tagging:
hi!!! yes! i have to say that WOW they really knocked it out of the park with this movie! i basically loved every moment from the victory tour to the games and the ending was just so. intense. i did cry a lot and i’m sure i beat you to it cause i watched it today for the 2nd time and i was reduced to a sobbing mess again! it was that good! what did you think of it? have a nice day :)
Hi! My weekend was also great, i just finished exams and feel so freeeeee and happy, at least until january but still :) :) :) Thank you! I hope you have a great week as well!!
Omgomgomgomgomg catching fire be still my heartttttttttttt